No more days of putting socks on your babies hands to keep them from biting their hands or scratching their face due to their long nails during the teething period. These silicone anti-bite molar teether gloves are great to keep your child from nibbling on their hands during the teething process or keeping them from scratching their face with their nails. Most babies around the age of 4 to 6 months start to get their milk teeth and have itchy gums which cause discomfort. These silicone anti-bite molar teether gloves (mitten) are a safe way to relieve your baby discomfort while teething by massaging their gums and stimulating baby's brain development.
- Multiple Breathable: No more worry baby hands sweaty.
- Food Grade Silicone: Made with soft food-grade silicone, BPA free. Safe for baby and durable.
- Soothing Mitten for Self Entertains: Helps relieve teething sore gums and protects baby from self-scratching. With crinkle sound for baby self-entertaining.
- Adjustable hook & loop fastener Strap: Stay on baby's hand all the time, avoid dropping it on the ground. Could be worn on whichever hand the baby prefers.
- Machine Washable / Dryable: Our teething mitten is super easy to clean, saves your time. Also, comes with a Hygienic Travel Bag.
- Easily Accessible for Baby Mouth: Special designed teething part to fit baby's mouth more easily.
- Package 1 Silicone Anti-Bite Molar Teether Mitten
- Age: 3 months - 2 years old
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Food-grade Plastic, BPA Free